If you want to set up a family with an automated home security and surveillance system, there are a few angles you can take. We’re going to look at a few ways you can show a client that an automated system will result in peace of mind. Then will consider a few questions you can expect to hear from a discerning consumer.
3 Selling Points for Parents
- Discourage Break-Ins – In the United States, a home is broken into every 14.1 seconds. More than half of those intruders come right in one of the doors. A home security system with clear video surveillance eliminates the threat of opportunists looking for an easy score.
- Automatic Response – It can bring peace of mind to know that if a sensor is tripped or a smoke alarm goes off that an automated response process begins immediately.
- Automated Alerts – If the family has kids who get off the bus themselves and are supposed to be home at a certain time, it can be comforting to know exactly when the front door opens and closes. Automated text messages from NMC received when the alarm is deactivated and reset will let parents know that the kids are home and safe.
Questions to Be Ready For
The average consumer is more knowledgeable about services thanks to the Internet. That means you need to have an answer for some of the following questions you may be asked:
- How much will this cost?
- What equipment does my household need?
- What events will I receive alerts for?
- Which services are automatically called for in an emergency?
- What components of the security system can be controlled remotely?
With these points in mind, helping parents to see the need to keep their family protected with an automated security system should be a cinch.